Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Bikeventure Bike Mission

We have had lots of bike missions and bikeventures (which are exactly the same thing) since we moved here.  Back in July we did an overnight trip by bike and we took along our new (at the time) go pro camera.  The trip was awesome, we biked through the city, through the country, along the sea.  We took a few ferries, but aside from that we biked the whole way, often at the pace of a 3 year old so P could bike too.  As you will see in the video, we biked all day, stayed the night in a fab hotel, took a dip in the hotel pool, and then woke up the next morning and biked home.

I have a long way to go before I know what I am doing with video editing...but I did want to get this fun video posted.  I crammed 2 days of footage into 2 minutes...sorry if it triggers motion sickness.  I promise the next video will be better.


1 comment:

Jen Sharp Gorman said...

this is the coolest thing I have ever seen. what is oliver holding on to? is that the camera?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...