Tuesday, April 15, 2014

What A Day

Last Friday, just before I left for NJ, I spent a day on bikes with these girls through the colorful dutch countryside and to the beach. The day included a picnic in the dunes, some good laughs, sunshine, chocolate and a workout.  So so good.  This is quite possibly my longest post ever...the day was fab and the photos are too!

In case you didn't notice, I am very proud of my tulip consumption this year.  I have fresh ones in my house, I have seen them all over the city, I went  to Keukenhof, we biked through the fields, and I even saw them by air.  From every angle, this is a special time of year to be in the Netherlands.  










































1 comment:

Unknown said...

SO MANY TULIPS! I love this post. Biking through Keukenhof must have been awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...