Monday, June 30, 2014

Rory Bosio Fan Club

If the Rory Bosio fan club does not yet exist, I'd like to start it.  Contact me if you want to join.  Rory Bosio is absolutely incredible.  I've mentioned her accomplishments and my complete admiration a few times before...and this weekend she was victorious AGAIN.  This time in the North Face Lavaredo Ultra Trail Race.  Rory ran a tough race and set a new course record of 14h29min.  FOURTEEN AND A HALF HOURS.  The race started at 11pm and went up and over the Dolomites.

Photo from here.  

I hope that the next time I post a photo of her at a finish line (in a gorgeous European mountain town) it is me who gets photo credit.  As the founder of her fan club, I should probably be there...

RB, you are the bomb.  So so so amazing.

2 comments:

Birdie said...

14 hours??? Just about how long it takes me to do a marathon!! :-))

Martin and Sarah said...

This is in our old hood. I totally would have signed up if we still lived there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...