Thursday, August 21, 2014

Funny Confession #299

My ohhhhhh my do I wish I had read this post BEFORE my first hammam experience...instead of  after.  I have spent the past 1.5 weeks reliving the embarrassment of my first Turkish Bath.






The photo above makes me LOL.  Innocently snapping a selfie in my cute pestemal...eager to dive into a cultural experience...after zero research and no idea what to expect.  I had no idea that what I had on underneath my darling pestemal (nothing) was taboo...

Going in, all I knew was that "bath" was in the title and who wears clothes in the bath?  Pas moi.  

No regrets.  I've never been so clean.  I may change up a few details, but I would absolutely do it again. 

#YOLO


1 comment:

Mary said...

Hahahahahahahaha! One of those memories that will last a lifetime. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...