Monday, August 25, 2014

Turkey

The photos speak for themselves.  Turkey was fab and beautiful and delicious and interesting and so much fun.  The most embarrassing moment came in the spa...the best day was the day we spent sur le bateau (which will be a separate post).  We had fun in town, I had some amazing runs (separate posts, which I'll get to), but we also spent a bunch of time at the resort - and that is what this post is all about.  La vie a la resort was belllllle!  Eggplant for every meal (my fave) along with the ripest richest tomatoes...and lots of fish...and exotic spices and kabobs and pastry and ice cream.   Pools and waterslides and beaches.  Mountains and full moon, palm trees and pom-pom trees.  And sunshine...sweet warm sunshine...wow do we miss the sunshine.







I probably should have gone left, at least once...but I kept being drawn to the right...



 I fell hard for the pom-pom trees...




 These two jumping fools had an awful time














Kababs by the sea

Breakfast love


 Once a vacation I try to get a family shot...voila...

Waterslide love





 Oh the colors...









3 comments:

Mary said...

Wow amazing pictures - so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I came here from Mary Loves blog and what is the first thing I see? My home country! I came back a month ago and your pictures made me miss it more.

What a fun family! I like Mary's blog a lot (especially her taste in music), and yours is as good. You have a new follower:)
ltg

Portland Sunshine said...

ltg, whoever you are - thanks for visiting and for commenting, come back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...