Monday, December 15, 2014

Recent Snaps

Well here comes a long and random post.

Every store in town is doing this right now...tis the season for blue stilton infused with Port I guess...
Kapla every day, this toy - so simple, sure does draw kids (and adults) in with its charm
P just turned 5, and for her school bday celebration she really really wanted cakes with her photo on them.  So that is what she got, edible photo cakes....cannot decide how I feel about these...but she was thrilled...
I usually go by bike, unless George is driving - then I ride shotgun and smile...
CP and I are working on our penis route, you know we woodn't stop at a heart...(see what i did there?)
It's beginning to look a lot like chaos  clutter Christmas!
The combination of early sunset and holiday lights makes it so much easier to peep into windows as we roll through town, this tree was worth stopping to appreciate.
Speaking of lights...I love the look of my lit bike in front of the Rijksrink at night...the kids and I went for a night skate on my bday.  So fun.

Post bday skate, we ate outside by the rink, and so fondue season begins...
Speaking of my bday (did you really believe I was done talking about it?), I was gifted a Dutch Design Chair, which I OLEV.  Merci HB.
Even the pool has a christmas tree.  Lovely.  And note that W is swimming in clothes and shoes, this is a normal part of dutch swim lesson curriculum - prepping them to handle themselves if they fall into a canal (which happens a lot in a country like this).

The view from the saddle, loving twinkle light season
These two roll home in their jammies after swimming lessons...

Love the architecture and colors around here, including the yellow trim on these windows...
Piggy the elf is back in action this year.
More window peeping.  Loving this chandelier situation...hard to tell but it is real greens, twinkle lights and ornaments...it is so lovely...
I spotted this amazing bomb as I ran the other day.  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...