Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Photos du Jour

The best days look something like this:
 Can't wait for a grown up game night.  Have you played?
 I may never love cooking...but I do put my heart into it...
 Still loving the polka dot situation in my room...
 Play dough cookies
 Another year, another calendar.  If I don't write down O's travel schedule then it doesn't exist, right?
 Joke is always on me...and it never gets old (if you are 5 or 6)
I've been spending lots of time working the past few weeks.  This vase has sparked some serious joy for me as I plug away.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love W's dragon! Very cool. It is a good day when I have enough patience to let the boys paint. ;-)

And yes, we've played the game. It's terrible and cringe-inducing but also hilarious.

That vase! Je l'adore! (Is that right? It's been a looooong time since French class.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...